Friday 26 September 2008

Tagged by Anne


I've been tagged again by Anne...
urgh...
thanx anyway...



My top 10 most favourite foods
  • Nasi goreng kampung
  • Chicken chop
  • Nan cheese with tandoori chicken
  • Ibu hand made puding
  • Satay
  • Nasi ayam
  • Shawarma (kebab in Cairo)
  • Blue Codon burger at Hardee's (Carl's Junior)
  • Keropok lekor
  • Otak-otak (not otak kay)
10 things i love doing
  • Sleeping
  • Chatting n blogging
  • Makan-ing
  • Cubit Ayin
  • Hang out with friends
  • Watching movies
  • Drive ibu's Nissan Sentra
  • Staring at peoples
  • Listen to Hitz n Fly.fm
  • Collecting T-shirts
5 types of girl i adore
  • Have self -confidence
  • Mature in making decision
  • Independant
  • Not a gediks type
  • Know everythings
5 things i love doing when i'm EMO
  • Listen to 'I'm Yours' n 'Brand New Jones'
  • Sleeping
  • Hang out somewhere
  • Try to call ibu
  • Doing my 'emo' face
5 things i love doing when i'm HAPPY
  • Share with someone
  • Find friends to have 'teh tarik' at mamak stall
  • Laughing
  • Post a new entry in my blog
  • 'Buzz'ing friends in YM
5 ways to win my heart
  • Buy me an ipod nano!!
  • Dont be a backstabber n hipocrites!
  • Be gud to me
  • Be 'sempoi' with me
  • Share same hobbies with me..ngee... :)
5 things i wish to happen
  • I will marry to a wonderful woman 1 day
  • Egyptians are more humble and generous
  • Dreaming of Rasulullah s.a.w (PBUH)
  • I know all things in this world
  • I can spent at least 1 hour with Stephen Hawking
3 ridiculous things i wish i can do before i die
  • Find Bush...and snipe his head with Dragnouv or M40
  • Around the world in 60 days!
  • Kidnap Donald Trump

My top 10 most addicted songs
  • Brand New Jones - Robin Thicke
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  • Stay - Estrella
  • Tanpa - Sixth Sense
  • Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
  • What About Now -Chris Daughtry
  • When You Looking Me In The Eye - Jonas Brothers
  • Fall For You - David Archuletta
  • Kenapa Singgh Kalau Tak Masuk - Flava
  • Ma Philosophie - Amal Bent
10 persons i wish to tag
  • Aimi Jamaluddin
  • Radin Rahmah
  • Fathiyyah
  • Chep
  • Baizura
  • Asyila
  • Azhari aka atong
  • Ein
  • Huda Mustoffa
  • and you!!!!!

4 comments:

UB-to-be said...

paannnn
apekaaaahhhh?
dah laa name first
huhu~

5 types of GIRL i adore??
yeah! i will surely passionatelay answer that question
hahaha
lol~

cairoboy said...

salam...

aimi :
haha,ntah laa..dh name ko ttba je main2 kat otak aku..letak jelaa...yg tu,klau nk tukar GUYS u adore leh gak...tukar je laa

Sharifah Syahirah TSM said...

hoho..
dh kne tag plak...
insyaAllah i'll do it...
tp kat cairo laa,,hehe..
ehh paan, wats ur hobby arrr???

[MH] said...

paan,apsal ko ni baekk sangaat tag aku haaa?? adoi adoiii...

weh weh,sape lagi balik 10 oct ha?
smlm aku beraya kat johor..tapi sempat sampai kluang and muar je laa